I don't post here super often, but thanks for check it out!
The Quest To Gain I-III Banner Art
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
This is simply art from the covers of The Quest To Gain I-III made into a lovely banner. I plan to do this with all of the other installments in the future.
From The Quest To Gain VII , Coming Soon on my DA page. Then we went to lunch at this fancy restaurant we reserved. It's a highly regarded restaurant. The atmosphere and qualities of the restaurant were fancy, but the food itself was very casual. I ordered a bunch of pork ribs racks with mashed potatoes for the side, Xena ordered a whole pizza with a side of cheese curds, ____ had chicken tenders with fries, and ____ had a large grilled cheese with coleslaw. The food OH MY GOD!!! Was so delicious. It was hard to eat formally because quite frankly our large bellies and body didn't give a s**t how we ate, it was hard to gorge the way we normally do, but we pulled through (well...mostly). It did made us definitely full. All of us enjoyed it. "God damn *UUUUUUUUURRRRRRPPPPPPPPP* that hit the spot didn't it Megan?" "You are f***ing *UUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP* right Xena." "Amen to that." ___ said as she offered a toast. This was such a great ...
Welcome to the official blog of BigLadyUnion! You may have seen my work, and if you have great. But if not then my works tend to be along the lines of U/SS/BBW subjects and themes around those, especially gluttony & hedonism. Still as I like to say I am an Admirer of Women of All Sizes! So you will also see FMG, big breasts, big rears, and others related features. This blog will not only feature stuff from my DA/Pixiv, but there will be exclusive things that cannot be posted to those sites, but also some excerpts from my upcoming stories. So feel free to stay tuned!
From The Chronicles of Ms. Heavy , Coming Soon on my DA page "Two down, four to go", said Hayley. She made her way back to where she entered. She took her ____ and became ______ once again. She worked up an appetite so she took care of that first and made her way back to the dorm. She just watched TV while also tuning in on the communication device. She heard about the death of the criminal she took care of today, and found the whereabouts of the next two criminals, they were working together this time around which will make the job much easier. This was happening tomorrow, so for the rest the evening she was planning all the possible contingencies (As a note things are left blank so that you'll get a full grasp of the concept that I made Hayley go through in this story. It will make sense when the full story is released)
Comments
Post a Comment